Biondolillo is the only firm in the U.S. dedicated to building capacity inside of nonprofits in the area of peer-to-peer fundraising—walkathons, bikeathons, climbathons, 24-hour relays, and the like.
- We provide planning, training and consulting services designed to build and strengthen your staff’s all-important outreach skills.
- Our training is effective for your entire team—including development, communications, advocacy, program and administrative staff.
- Our classic comprehensive training program involves nine days of on-site training, six days of offsite support, and 24/7 access to us for troubleshooting—all delivered in the eight-to-ten-month window leading up to your event.
- We are your “player-coach,” not academic consultants. We play along side your staff in real time… and we play to win!
- Since 1992, over 13,000 nonprofit staff have participated in our training programs.