Did you know that many nonprofit executives once viewed special events as extremely weak development vehicles? But that was before Biondolillo Associates coined the term “signature event,” and proved that an innovative and mission-rich program could serve as an organization’s lead development vehicle. How? By developing “properties” that successfully integrate multiple marketing, fundraising and programmatic objectives, including leadership positioning and cut-through-the-clutter visibility, donor acquisition and cultivation, corporate and media sponsorship, government relations and advocacy, and community relations and volunteer recruitment. In a nutshell, we develop unsurpassed leadership vehicles capable of mobilizing vast resources. And the great news is that we can do the same for your organization, because there is nothing accidental about our accomplishments. They are all the result of mixing a lot of brains and creative capability with a little heart and soul. And, yes, an unsurpassed track record in making a difference!
- Biondolillo runs the nation’s only “signature event” think tank.
- We create programs designed to help your organization achieve its objectives for clear leadership positioning, cut-through-the-clutter visibility and increased fundraising capability.
- Our research processes enable your organization to involve all of its critical stakeholders. Our creative solutions are grounded in compatible objectives and reflect your mission.
- Our comprehensive feasibility analysis, test marketing, budgeting and action planning processes are designed to help your organization reduce risk in launching its new signature marketing program. Our documentation is comprehensive and “actionable.”
- Since 1984, Biondolillo has developed signature marketing programs and events for nonprofits in some of the following fields: hospitals and public health; employment of individuals with disabilities; literacy; hunger and homelessness; management education; animal welfare; performing arts; early childhood and special-needs education; veterans services.